Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Sparkle of Paris

One of my Friends has a Facebook page called The Sparkle of Paris and over the last little while I have collected some stamps I could use to make cards for her.  The stamp I used on this card is a digital image from Squigglefly so I have decided to play in their challenge this week on the Squigglefly Challenge Blog.  The challenge this week was to make a clean and simple card and this is what I came up with!  I made the shiny purple background using Tim Holtz distress inks and tattered angel glimmer mist in pearl!

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie your background is beautiful! Looks like it's twilight in Paris! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just beautiful!! Love the purple!! Thanks for joining us over at Squigglefly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work on this card! I love the image and the sparkle. Nice job. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete