Thursday, December 12, 2013

Snowflakes Falling on Stanley

Since I have a new stamp I am being sure to get lots of use out of it.  I may make all my Christmas cards next year with this stamp lol!  I have done a couple of card challenges and it is so addicting.  As soon as you click on a link to someone's blog it would seem there are several more challenges to peruse. 

Snowflakes seem appropriate right now as we are under a heavy snow warning.  There is enough snow that I have decided that rather than drive the 1/2 hour into town today, I would stay home and stamp and wrap Christmas gifts.   So far I have not done any wrapping but I did make a card for the Snowflake Challenge over at Fab "n" Funky Challenges.

Once again I have used my new stamp from Squigglfy.  I have a feeling my other stamps will not see much use until I am done with Christmas cards!!

5 comments:

  1. Great card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is too adorable! I love it. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Squigglefly. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been having a lot of fun with Stanley!

      Delete
  3. This card did have my puzzled for minute and then I laughed out loud when I read the sentiment! Great tongue in cheek card.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you have a fabby festive!

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haahaaha!!! OmGoodness, that is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete