Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can't Talk

I can't talk so I will blog.  I am hoping that blogging will inspire me to be more active in my life and do things I love doing so that I have something to blog about.  I love stamping and scrappping and imagine there will be posts relating to those activities.  I also love my daughter, my dog, and the rest of y family so I will probably talk about all of them as well.

I have no voice after having been sick most of the week but I am hoping to do something fun tonight.  My daughter has a skating lesson and after that we will have to take the dog out to play.  I am hoping that we have some energy after supper and perhaps my daughter and I can make some Valentine's together.  She has been loving playing with my heart punches so it is time to take it a step further.

No comments:

Post a Comment